Brookdale - Housekeeper Part Time, PRN Housekeeper First Shift, Second Shift
Brookdale Juan Tabo Place 3920 Juan Tabo Pl. Ne Albuquerque, NM 87112
Job #: BSL68237400
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
Our housekeepers do much more than just clean rooms and make beds. They play a vital role in shaping the environment our residents experience. You'll have an opportunity to bond with our residents, making a difference in their lives and helping satisfy your sense of purpose. We offer you a comfortable work environment with a supportive staff and all the tools you'll need to do a great job. Many of our associates find career advancement opportunities and carry a strong sense of purpose. Come see how we've created something special in the senior living industry.
* Clean and maintain the public areas in the building
* Properly set up appropriate caution and safety signs to ensure safety of residents and visitors
* Respond to occasional medical emergency calls
* Remove dirt, dust, grease, film, etc., from surfaces using proper cleaning and disinfecting solutions
* Clean public restrooms including washing, sanitizing, and/or polishing bathroom fixtures
Required skills and qualifications:
* High school diploma or GED
* One year of housekeeping experience preferred
* Ability to communicate effectively with residents, families, staff, vendors and the general public
* Flexibility with schedule including availability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
* Compassion for and desire to work with the elderly
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.