1972 Chevrolet Camaro RS
cylinders: 8 cylinders
title status: clean
QR Code Link to This Post
Restored 1972 Chevrolet Camaro RS. VIN: 1Q87H2N165725. Numbers matching 350 V8 engine. Tremec 5 speed manual transmission. Headers / Dual Exhaust / Aftermarket mufflers. Aftermarket front tubular control arms. Vintage Heat and AC. Power steering / Power drilled and slotted front disc brakes. Bucket seats / Center console. Nice Placer Gold paint. Runs and drives great. Red oxide primer painted floors.
• We are a classic car dealership in Sherman, Texas and show by appointment only.
• Contact us at 903-820-1019.
• We buy, sell and trade classic vehicles. .
• For financing: https://linktr.ee/pcfinance
• Shipping is available (call for quote).
• Solid body with nice code: "53" Placer Gold paint (original color / has been repainted).
• Restored underside with Red oxide primer painted floors.
• 17” Year Aluminum 5 spoke Rally wheels with 245/45-275/40 tires.
• Factory code: "779" Covert interior.
• Factory bucket seats / Center console / Floor shifter.
• Factory tach.
• Great running 350 V8 engine (Numbers matching engine).
• Tremec 5 speed manual transmission.
• Vintage Heat and AC.
• Headers / Dual exhaust / Aftermarket mufflers.
• Power steering / Power drilled and slotted front disc brakes.
• Aftermarket front tubular control arms.
• The odometer reads 18,071 miles (actual mileage cannot be verified).
• Great running and driving RS Camaro.
• All sales will be subject to document and state fees.
• All Texas residents will be subject to sales tax, document fees and state registration fees.
View vehicle video here: