compensation: Full Time position, Hourly employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
The Custodian/Set-ups position is primarily responsible for assisting with special events and custodial projects for the school. This position also assists with covering regular custodial duties when needed, i.e. to cover absences, PTO, etc.
• Oversees the campus Special Events year round. This includes responding to work orders and delivering/setting up tables, chairs, sound systems, etc. across campus.
• Oversees the campus custodial projects year round. This includes responding to work orders and waxing tile floors, shampooing carpets, cleaning windows, etc across campus.
• Follows supervisor’s direction regarding changes to work schedule and Special Event operations.
• Removes trash.
• Assists with all aspects of Special Events set-ups including moving tables, chairs; setting up sound systems and microphones; setting up riser stages; delivering custodial supplies; waxing /burnishing floors, cleaning restrooms, vacuuming, moping, sweeping, dusting, etc.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• High School diploma or equivalent is required.
• Valid New Mexico driver’s license is required.
• Knowledge of and ability to use different hand tools such as pliers, wire cutters, vacuums, auto scrubbers, burnishers, hammers, pliers, and brooms.
• Knowledge of and ability to operate golf carts, forklifts, pick-ups with lift gate.
• Experience driving manual shift-type equipment such as tractors.
• Ability to read, understand and follow specific instructions and safety procedures in English.
• Ability to lift up to 60-80 pounds with or without assistance.
• Ability to walk approximately two miles per day.
• Ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions.
• Previous experience is preferred but not required.
• Outdoor/Indoor campus environment
• Working overtime on occasion
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers