Full-Time Housekeeper needed immediately for 500 unit apartment community on the Westside of Albuquerque. Cleaning experience preferred, and apartment experience is a plus. Candidate must clean common areas and one apartment per day, as well as any additional tasks assigned. Please see job description below:
QR Code Link to This Post
GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB:
Responsible for making sure all make-readies, office and common areas are prepared and the overall appearance of the property is the best it can be.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Housekeeper is to perform cleaning tasks required to effectively maintain a desirable property appearance. Housekeeper must be prepared to work before, during, and after the maintenance staff has performed their scheduled job duties. Housekeeper must cooperate with all departments in completing all assigned tasks.
Housekeeper is responsible for the following:
1. Clean and dust the office, clubhouse, laundry facility, barbecue grills, pool tiles, and all common areas on a daily basis in the morning. Prepare coffee and other refreshments for the opening of the office.
2. Clean all model apartments on a weekly basis. Tend to any plants that are outside the model entrance twice a week or as needed.
3. Clean the apartment units, including, but not limited to; vacuum, clean floors, blinds, switch plates, mirrors, storage closet area, window sills and doors. In the kitchen, clean the stove, refrigerator, dishwasher, sink, counter tops, cabinets and floors. In the bathrooms, clean tile, walls of shower, toilet, sink, mirrors and floors.
4. Ensure all make-readies are cleaned properly and promptly with a minimum goal of one unit per day.
5. Represent the company in a professional manner at all times.
6. Perform additional duties, responsibilities or projects as assigned.
Working inside and outside, in all types of weather. Medium to heavy work, requiring prolonged or repeated standing, walking, climbing, stooping, kneeling and crouching, with frequent lifting and carrying of up to 25 lbs. Good hand and eye coordination is essential, including the ability to ascend and descend ladders and stairs, and perform repetitive/continuous tasks according to set procedures and sequences.
1. Must use proper safety equipment at all times as required by NALS.
2. Closed toed, slip-resistant shoes must be worn at all times.
3. Housekeepers are NOT allowed to move appliances, they are to ask for help from the maintenance staff.
4. Report all safety issues/concerns to manager.
NALS and River Walk Apartments provides a quality work environment, benefits and rent discount, and 401k after 90 days. Position is Monday-Friday 7:30-4:30, and 40 hours per week. All candidates must pass a drug and background screening to be eligible.
Please email resume, or apply in person at River Walk Apartments, 3405 Calle Cuervo NW, ABQ, NM 87114.