QR Code Link to This Post
Are you ready to bring unexpected happiness to everyday life? Be the first link between our customers and insurance partners as a Customer Service / Customer Care / Call Center Representative / B2C in Rio Rancho full-time or part-time.
What we offer:
- Competitive pay and incentives
- Paid volunteer time to support a cause important to you
- Medical, dental and vision plans for full-time associates
- 401(k) program with company matching
- Short term and long term disability
- Company-provided life insurance with buy-up options
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Safelite product discounts
- Paid training programs
- Online learning and career development
- Optional benefits, such as pet insurance, legal assistance and more
A Day in the life of a CSR:
- Quickly and professionally answers incoming phone calls from policyholders, insurance agents and/or auto glass shops - listening to each customer's needs and concerns.
- Gathers all necessary information for the claim, including verifying insurance coverage and deductible amounts, with empathy and patience.
- Puts customers at ease by using the production/shop locator system to find an auto glass vendor to quickly and conveniently service their vehicle - qualifying the damage for a windshield repair or selecting the appropriate glass part for replacement.
- Proactively assists broader team by answering hold calls.
- Helps new associates get up and running with orientation and training, as needed.
What we need from you:
- Must be 16+ years of age High school diploma or equivalent (or actively enrolled)
- Prior experience in customer service preferred
- Ability to operate a computer and telephone systems while seated for extended periods of time
- Skill in speaking with a pleasant voice, retaining composure, and building rapport among peers, stores and customers
Are you looking to find a career AND gain a family? Apply now!