compensation: Generous hourly pay and employee benefits employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
To support our ongoing hiring demands we're seeking experienced Maintenance Technicians to join our team in Rio Rancho, New Mexico.
Working in a large volume manufacturing environment, the ideal candidate will perform preventative maintenance on the overhead robotic production lot carrier.
Shifts are 10-hours per day, four days per week, Monday-Thursday or Tuesday-Friday.
Responsibilities and duties include:
• Mechanical adjustment of wheels
• Lubrication of wheels
• Replacement of wear items such as bearings, belts, wheels, and other parts according to a procedure
• Belt tension adjustment
• Teaches pickup and drop off positions of robot car and gripper
• Ensures smooth operation of robot on track
• Ensures smooth transfer of production lot from car to production machinery at floor level
• Performs cleaning and basic maintenance
• Some of the work is on a ladder up to 16-feet high
• Must be able to properly set up, climb, and carry a ladder
The ideal candidate will have the following characteristics:
• Recent college graduates with an Associates degree in electronics, mechanics, HVAC, or BMET. Current students who are at least one year into their program who attend classes in the evening are welcome to apply
• 2+ year previous experience in maintenance, repair, and troubleshooting of machinery
• Excellent customer interface skills are required
• Mechanical aptitude is required as well as an ability to use appropriate tools
• Thorough understanding of technical issues involving the maintenance, repair and/or installation of company equipment and company procedures are required
Why work with Retronix Semiconductor?
Working with us is your gateway to a career at the world's most advanced manufacturing sites. In addition to helping you gain valuable and transferable work experience, we also offer; great pay and employee benefits, dedicated on-the-job support, as well as the potential for long-term positions. When you work with us you will get:
• Life insurance, fully covered by Retronix Semiconductor
• Paid time off
• Bi-weekly paychecks
• Managers located across the globe for direct support almost 24/7
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers