compensation: Starting at $38,000 DOE employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Family law firm looking for a legal assistant. Responsibilities include the following:
- Provide administrative support to lawyers and enhance office effectiveness
- Handle communication with clients, witnesses, other attorney offices, etc.
- Type up and file basic legal documents
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Maintain contact lists and run conflict checks
- Monitor deadlines and manage calendars
- Preferred experience (3-5 years) as a legal assistant or legal secretary
- Familiarity with family law, legal procedures, and court systems
- Satisfactory knowledge of day-to-day operations of a legal office
- Computer literacy and familiarity with Microsoft Office
- Excellent secretarial and organizational skills
- Ability to multitask
- Team oriented
This full-time position is eligible for PTO, health care and other benefits.
Please email cover letter and resume. If interested, we will contact you for an interview.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers