Pacificap Property Management Company is seeking a Full-time Leasing Agent. The Leasing Agent is the first point of contact with current and potential future residents. They are responsible for meeting and greeting potential residents and providing general property information. If you have that 'winning' personality, we are very interested in speaking with you!
QR Code Link to This Post
The Essential Functions of this job include, but are not limited to:
• Meets and greets prospective residents.
• Shows market ready units to potential residents.
• May walk vacant units to ensure market readiness and inform maintenance department of any market ready deficiencies.
• Completes traffic sheets and maintains guest card files for the Manager. Updates the leasing handbook. Prepares correspondence such as 'Thank you' notes and other general correspondence as assigned by the Manager.
• Processes rental applications for the Manager's approval. Assists with reviewing applicant qualifications and resident approval.
• Initiates resident screening. Collects deposits, ensures that lease files are complete and that the correct entries are posted in the Accounting system.
• Conducts themselves and property business according to State and Federal laws and regulations.
• Accepts rent payments and resident service requests.
• Assists with the required weekly and monthly property reports.
• Administers the Resident Referral and Resident Retention programs.
• Assists in resolving resident complaints and answers resident questions.
• Performs market research and generates market comparison reports.
• Assists with property marketing activities.
• Assists with monitoring curb appeal, office and model appearance and signage.
• Assists with maintenance of the appearance of the office, amenity area, models and common areas of the property.
• Conducts property business according to Company Policy.
• Performs other duties as necessary to meet the needs of residents and the property.
The interested candidate must possess a basic knowledge of Fair Housing laws and regulations for the state as well as Section 42 Tax Credit. A minimum of 2 years of experience in Property Management and knowledge of with OneSite Accounting is preferred. Bi-lingual in Spanish is required. This person must also possess excellent customer service skills, be highly organized with the ability to multi-task while paying close attention to details and deadlines. A team player with a positive attitude is a must!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer requiring all interested applicants to pass a pre-employment drug test and background check. This is a Full-Time position with a full benefits package, including paid Holidays, paid sick and vacation; FSA, VLTD and VSTD, employer paid medical/dental/vision and an Employer match 401K Retirement Plan. We also pay commission on each and every unit you lease, including lease renewals! If you are interested in this position then please reply to this posting!