compensation: $46,000 per year plus Bonus Structure employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Rowe Legacy, Inc.
6711 Academy Road N.E. suite B
Albuquerque, N.M. 87109
Position Title: Executive/Licensed Assistant
Shift: Office Department/Cost Center: Office
Classification: Salary plus Bonus Reports To: President and CEO
Experience (preferred or required):
• Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; or two years related office
management/executive assistant experience. All education credentials considered.
• Working knowledge of social media and content marketing
• Strong working knowledge of Google Docs and MS Office including Word, Excel, Outlook,
• Ability to generate ABR/NM purchase and sale contracts to the company standard.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Effectively manage the acquisition, remodel, and resale of investment properties from start
• Manage an established team of construction contractors and office staff.
• Manages the specific telephone traffic and mail communications both internally and
externally to maintain professional image
• Provide administrative support to the President and CEO
• Provide administrative assistance to CFO and all other departments as required.
• Perform social media marketing to deploy content on Instagram, Facebook, Zillow, etc.
• Marketing to grow investor list, coordinating events for the CEO
• Marketing & listing properties
• Miscellaneous help with printing, archiving, organizing, decorating, booking flights/hotels,
running errands, editing documents, punch-list properties, etc.
• Approve bills/invoices for credit cards from suppliers/vendors
• Shop and run errands for office
• Responsible for mail, shipments and answering specific calls in office
• Schedule meetings and/or appointments
• Organization of company events and conferences
• Perform data entry as assigned
• Assist in the on-boarding process of new hires
• Respond to phone calls and e-mails in a timely fashion
• Willing to learn the industry and help us maintain and grow our marketplace position
• Attend business meetings and training's as required
• Maintain and monitor on-call company cell phone
• Perform any and all tasks and special projects as assigned.
Position Requirements and Skills:
• Ability to perform accurate data entry within specified time frames on FlexMLS, and
• Valid New Mexico real estate license
• Ability to perform intermediate tasks in the MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Outstanding written, grammar, & verbal communication skills with ability to interact with
all levels of an organization
• Must possess excellent organization and planning skills
• Must possess problem solving skills
• Excellent time management skills and ability to adhere to schedules/deadlines
• Must be dependable and safety oriented. Must have reliable transportation
• Self-motivated and results driven
• Ability to work some nights and weekends
• Enthusiastic about providing best possible customer service for clients and customers
• A role up your sleeves, and all hands-on deck mentality to cross functional tasks and
• Strong relationship management and the ability to drive multiple tasks to completion
• Resourceful team player and a positive “can-do” attitude
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Professional office appearance required.
• Negative pre-employment drug screen and ability to pass criminal background check
• Good attendance record
• Limited travel as required
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews will be scheduled ASAP
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers