compensation: Competitive hourly pay and healthcare benefits employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Our Property Management Company in the Albuquerque area is recruiting an experienced and knowledgeable Maintenance Technician to work Full time for our multi-unit residential community. History of apartment building maintenance is preferred.
Someone with experience in apartment management and solid knowledge about all the aspects of residential property maintenance, which includes routine and preventive maintenance, turnover maintenance, HVAC, electrical, plumbing, carpentry, and other general maintenance to maintain a residential property.
Maintenance Technicians responsibilities include:
- At least one (1) year Apartment Maintenance Experience minimum
- Must have knowledge of plumbing, electrical and HVAC systems as well as performing Appliance, Electrical, Plumbing, Drywall, Carpentry and Basic paint Repairs/Replacements
- Inspect and troubleshoot equipment and systems when necessary
- Apartment Vacant Turnovers to be completed in a timely and efficient manner
- Assist in completing work order requests
- Grounds Maintenance including trash pick-up and during winter months – assist in snow and salt removal
- Participate in a rotating on-call, emergency and after hour schedule with other maintenance staff
- Excellent customer relations with residents and staff
- Must have own transportation and own hand tools
*We offer a competitive hourly rate and Great healthcare benefits package!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers