favorite this post Qualifying Broker (NM) hide this posting unhide

compensation: tbd
employment type: contract

Do you own a real estate business or property management company, and need a broker's license?
If you answered yes, this is for you !!!

You own the corporation. You control the operations. I make sure we stay compliant on the licensing side.

I ask that you sign an indemnity Agreement and Carry Current E&O insurance.

Flat Monthly Fee depends on your business model.

Please email with any questions! Thank you~
  • Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
  • do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers

post id: 6893620340



best of [?]