Skills Sets We are Hiring For:
Honest, proactive manager, and focused. This will be a 100% full time job that has fairly heavy demands of managing property portfolio in NM. You will become our General Manager for our property management business. We need help with running online ads to acquire tenants, listening and working with tenants, facilitating showings, move-ins and outs, recording financial transactions, receipts, collections and payments. Real estate license would be a plus but not necessary. We are looking for some track record of success or accomplishments and a strong willingness to work hard and hunger to learn.
• Rapidly addressing resident concerns
• Working knowledge of NM Landlord laws
• Ideally bilingual English/Spanish
• Highly motivated with strong attention to detail
• Utilize checklists to perform property inspections, conduct showings and move-ins and very occasional evictions.
• Advertise online, meet with, and screen for potential tenants to fill vacant properties.
• Manage contractors and vendors for repairs and potentially help coordinate with vendors the moving and set up of a mobile home
• Record all transactions on Property management software (training possible)
• Verify that transactions are recorded in the correct ledgers
• Enter data, maintain records and financial statements on property management software
• Assists with the required weekly and monthly property reports.
• Process accounts receivable/payable and handle in a timely manner
Our goal is to use technology/software to make everyone’s life much easier (tenants, yours, ours, and our vendor partners)
We have a bookkeeper in ABQ that will manage all the accounting with you.
• Willingness to learn property management software: Propertyware, Yardi, or Appfolio
• Willingness to learn or Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and QuickBooks
• Proven bookkeeping & data entry experience
• Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
• Proficiency in English and in MS Office
• Customer service orientation
• High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
• Long term oriented and 100% focused on this business
• Flexible, thick skinned, ability to multitask at times
• Must have at least 3 years of full time property experience/real estate expertise
Job Type: May try a trial period Part Time (20 hours) to start at $18-25 per hour….or Full Time position immediately for the right candidate.
• To start $50,000 depending on ability to manage properties + bonus
• Company pick-up truck for company business
• Benefits package - Medical and paid vacation
• We intend to continue growing and looking for a CEO operator to help take us to the next level….our culture is based on paying well for success.
Please send resume with your contact via email
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers