Local record label Desert Records is seeking a student for unpaid internship.
Spring semester: Jan 14th-May 11th, 2019.
Desert Records is located in Albuquerque, NM.
A new, small independent record label that focuses on the Stoner/Doom/Desert/Psych Rock and Metal genres.
Candidates must meet these requirements:
• Receive academic credit for the participating semester;
• At least one prior internship or campus work experience;
• Enrolled in a New Mexico accredited university and live in Albuquerque;
• Current sophomore or junior (or rising sophomore or junior in summer months) and be over the age of 18;
• Passionate and knowledgeable about the music industry
Departments of Interest:
Some of our most popular departments include A&R, Artist Development & Touring, Licensing, Marketing, Publicity, Digital Media, Social Media, Promotion, Sales, and Video.
Candidate Interview Process:
Please reply to email resume and brief bio.
Please mention skills that apply to this internship (see Departments of Interest).