We are looking for a volunteer or volunteers to help with a small Art Center in Nob Hill.
QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking for the following: NON-SMOKING, no vaping, drugs, scent free (no perfume/cologne) etc...
Must be an excellent communicator!
Some tasks we are looking for, this could be one person or multiple people that are great at various tasks.
Please email me back with which tasks you are interested in volunteering for or becoming an Intern for.
1. Watercolor tracing. Trace drawings onto watercolor paper
2. Cleaning, Organizing, and filing
3. Social Media posting
4. Gluing craft projects together, helpful if you are an experienced crafter or have had some model making skills in the past, I will teach you, but you must have a steady hand and good eye-hand coordination for this.
5. Bookbinding - I will teach you, but must have good eye/hand coordination.
5. Posting classes and events on free sites.
6. Possible Zine creation for the Art Center. This would be a longer term, an ongoing project which I would offer to someone with excellent layout and/or editing skills.
I will also post this at the college as an Internship.
If we work well together, this can turn into a paid gig. Volunteer to start for the first week, and we can discuss from there.
Thank you and Happy Holidays